Cutting Time & Cost
Whether it is a modification to an existing design or a brand new product design, CNR can optimise the design of your product from the outset. Our use of advanced technologies allows us to identify opportunities for cost and weight savings, building these into the product at an early stage.
Our design process includes:
- Design for Manufacture/Assembly (DFM/A)
- Computer Aided Engineering (CAE)
- CAD Detailing and Modelling
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Meshing (ANSYS ICEMCFD 10.0 Tetra/Prism)
- Solving (ANSYS FLUENT 6.3.26 Serial & 1 Parallel)
- Finite Element Analysis (FE)
- Kinematics Analysis
Using the latest CAE tools and techniques CNR is able to optimise the design of new products, minimising requirements for expensive, iterative analysis and testing, and maximising performance and profitability. Structural optimisation identifies opportunities for developing or modifying designs to give significant weight and cost savings.
Some typical achievable savings in material mass are:
If you need assistance with Design & Development
Please Call 0845 009 8633